Personal identification information:
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit this website and/or the mobile application, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website and/or the mobile application. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our website anonymously. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website and/or the mobile application related activities. We collect information about your location. Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
- GPS and other sensor data from your device
- Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points, cell towers, and Bluetooth enabled devices
Non-personal identification information:
We may automatically collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website and/or the mobile application. Non-personal identification information may include technical information including the browser name and type, the IP address, the type of computer, the operating system, mobile device, the Internet service providers utilized, page interaction information, lengths of visits to certain pages and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
How we use collected information:
Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited may collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided by Users helps us respond to the customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and/or the mobile application.
- To improve our website and/or the mobile application: We may use feedback provided by the user/s to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
- To send the user/s information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to the inquiries, questions, and/or other requests of User's. If User's decides to opt to be part of our mailing list, then the User's will receive emails about company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User's would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect User’s information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, accidental loss or destruction of or damage to the User’s personal information and data stored on our website and/or the mobile application.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Personal Information of User/s
We do not sell, trade, or rent the personal identification information provided by you or automatically collected by us to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding User's with our subsidiaries, business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.